We know, there’s a lot of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you’re busy doing all of the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digests, but sometimes that’s even too much. To help, we offer our top-five most-read stories of the week.
- Privacy Tracker: “CCPA amendment update: Changes to technical corrections and loyalty program bills,” by DLA Piper’s Jim Halpert and Andrew Kingman
- The Privacy Advisor: “A close-up on deidentified data under CCPA,” by Pithy Privacy Founder Jacob Rubinstein
- The Privacy Advisor: “How long should it take to risk-score a privacy incident?” by Radar CEO Mahmood Sher-Jan
- The Privacy Advisor: “How to manage insider threats without violating privacy laws,” by BakerMcKenzie’s Ã�dÃ¡m Liber, CIPP/E, CIPM, FIP, and TamÃ¡s Bereczki, CIPP/E
- Daily Dashboard: “Organizations prep for CCPA as implementation draws closer“