We know, there’s lots of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you’re busy doing all the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digests, but sometimes, that’s even too much. To help, we offer our top-five, most-read stories of the week.
- Resource Center: “5 Steps You Must Take to Prepare for the CCPA,” by IAPP Research Director Caitlin Fennessy, CIPP/US
- Web Conference: “5 Critical Steps Needed to Prepare for CCPA“
- The Privacy Advisor: “Finland eyes ePrivacy agreement before year’s end,” by EU Policy Reporter Jennifer Baker
- The Privacy Advisor: “Data for money: App facilitating data portability now under the EDBP’s scrutiny,” by Ughi e Nunziante Studio Legale Partner Massimiliano Pappalardo, CIPP/E
- Daily Dashboard: “Austrian DPA issues 18M euro fine for alleged GDPR violations“