We know, there’s a lot of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you’re busy doing all the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digest, but sometimes, even that’s too much. To help, we offer our top-five most-read stories of the week.
- Daily Dashboard, “Calif. Gov. Newsom signs CCPA amendments into law“
- Privacy Tracker, “Potential Brexit deal reached; data transfers remain, for now,” by IAPP Editorial Director Jedidiah Bracy, CIPP
- Privacy Perspectives, “GDPR in the eyes of the member states,” by IAPP Senior Westin Research Fellow MÃ¼ge Fazlioglu, CIPP/E, CIPP/US
- The Privacy Advisor, “Critics say attorney general’s proposed CCPA regulations add confusion, not clarity,” by IAPP Editor Angelique Carson, CIPP/US
- The Privacy Advisor, “How to ‘background check’ under the GDPR,” by HCL Technologies Privacy Office Senior ManagerÂ Piotr Foitzik, CIPP/A, CIPP/C, CIPP/E, CIPP/G, CIPP/US, CIPM, CIPT, FIP