We know, there’s lots of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you’re busy doing all the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digests, but sometimes, that’s even too much. To help, we offer our top-five most-read stories of the week.
- Resource Center: “The Skill Set Needed to Implement a Global Privacy Standard: ISO/IEC 27701 alignment with IAPP CIPM and CIPP/E certifications,” by IAPP Research Director Caitlin Fennessy, CIPP/US
- Web Conference: “Year in Review: Trends in Changing Data Breach Notification Laws“
- Daily Dashboard: “EDPB adopts guidelines for GDPR territorial scope“
- Privacy Perspectives: “It’s 2019, so why are we still talking about opt-in consent?” by TD Ameritrade Associate Counsel of Privacy Polina Arsentyeva, CIPP/US
- Westin Research Center: “Unpacking the FTC’s comments on NIST’s draft Privacy Framework,” by IAPP Research Extern Darya Balybina