The Wingtip Club in San Francisco is a renovated 13,000 square foot duplex penthouse decorated in the old Gold Coast style atop the historic 1908 Bank of Italy building in downtown San Francisco. On Oct 6, 2015 it will be the venue for the most unique and luxurious Suits and Spooks event that we’ve ever held.
Taia Global and our event sponsors including Norse Corporation are picking up the tab for this full day of security talks and networking with intelligence veterans and executives from entertainment, banking, security, and technology companies.
Our speakers include:
- David Fichtner: David Fichtner served 27 years at the CIA working on Soviet Military Forces, Nuclear Weapons Security, Proliferation issues, and information operations. While at CIA, Mr. Fichtner was selected for the Congressional Fellows Program serving on Senator John McCain’s staff. He is also a graduate of the Navy Fighter Weapons School (Topgun) and a designated Air Combat Tactics Instructor. Since retiring, Mr. Fichtner has worked as a consultant on Russian Intelligence services IO for Taia Global.
- Christopher Burgess: Served 30+ years with the Central Intelligence Agency, serving in South Asia, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Central Europe and Latin America. Currently the co-founder, President and CEO of Prevendra
- Anna Vassilieva: Expert in contemporary Russian politics; Professor of Russian Studies at Monterey Institute of International Studies.
- Simon Baker: Formerly Bloomberg’s Head of Information Security and CISO in New York. Currently advises a number of early security startups as well as the World Economic Forum.
- Niloofar Razi Howe: Currently Chief Strategy Officer at Endgame and an Operating Partner at Paladin Capital Group.
- Kurt Stammberger: Founder of the RSA Conference, expert in cryptography, threat intelligence, and security business strategy. Currently Senior VP of Marketing at Norse Corporation.
- Jeffrey Carr: Founder, Taia Global and the Suits and Spooks conference; author and consultant to U.S. and foreign multinational corporations and government agencies.
Speakers and attendees will enjoy the Wingtip’s new “Wine Cave” as their venue for this all-day event starting with a continental breakfast at 9am, lunch at 1pm, and a Whiskey tasting at 5pm.
Unlike other Suits and Spooks events, this will be limited to 30 invited attendees at the Director-level or above from industries including technology, aerospace, entertainment, banking, and biomedicine.
If you’d like to receive an invitation or discuss sponsorship options, please contact Taia Global. Both the number of sponsors and the number of attendees are limited so act soon.